Pages

Friday, August 31

Another Set of Ramblings 8/31/12

9 sigs hehehe~
          Well actually just 8, but I can't think of a Touhou character that fits with the number 8 theme so lol there.
          And to think I actually got a few things done today (other than probably passing a surprise English test)


Got it?
          Most of my day was spend talking with some people regarding TYPE-MOON (oh how I love that topic). Nothing can beat my love of that fandom, not even Touhou!

Here's a list of the things we discussed as per what I can remember
1. King David
2. Heroic Spirit EMIYA
3. Zelretch and Aoko
4. Hercules
5. Arturia
6. Nero
7. Noble Phantasms

Looooove TYPE-MOON <3

          After that I got two sigs~ One by a mission and one by a survey. Hopefully, I'll run through more luck as the deadline for the signatures come close. Now, I need to market~



No comments:

Post a Comment