Pages

Saturday, August 25

A POST AT LAST! Marketing Walk-in


          OH MY GOD since when was it since I last posted? And back then I was even promising more frequent posts? LOL! No! Anyway, time to make this blog, a blog.


Random Walfas FTW?

          Well then, what about this blog? Random entries I guess... or I have a reason behind it? You guess... hue hue hue...
          I guess I'll just talk about stuff that happens to me. It's mostly related to anime, and I WILL still post some enlightening stuff once in a while. OH and I'll also be updating the SDMD guide soon. That version is completely useless with the newer versions...
          Anyway, have you guys heard of jellybeans...?

Sorry, that was a seriously bad question

          LOL. We'll get to that later then.
          Anyway, I've been pretty busy this past few months... mostly because of academics and an application process. Talking about academics is really boring, so let's not do that. Instead, the application process~
          I just recently (not really... about the last couple of weeks ago?) got assigned to my dream committee - the Marketing Committee, for this organization I'm applying to. As part of the committee's training, this last Tuesday we were to accompany the regulars to a walk-in on SM Megamall. There, we were split into two groups so we could practice our "sponsor hunting" skills, which mind you, most of us only learned about only a few minutes prior (LOL). We were up against veterans~ And we won~ (I only got like 10 contacts though)
          And the consequence! Jellybeans!

Delicious Jellybeans, you say?

          HA! That's a good one.While some did have good flavors like chocolate, licorice, lime, coconut and the like... the other had... skunk spray... vomit... pencil shavings... dog food... even centipede...!

That was some seriously bad jellybeans...

          While our group did win, that didn't stop me, or any of us for that matter, from trying them out. And while I don't regret my decision... THAT DOG FOOD WAS SERIOUSLY BAD STUFF MAN

MFW. Literally.


No comments:

Post a Comment