Pages

Saturday, September 8

Free Food and GTMACCON

Free food I said?



          The day was Thursday and I, along with veteran members of the committee I was enlisting to and some other applicants, were to meet with a bunch of sponsors to sign memorandums. T'was my first time!

          Anyway, when we were done with the first one, a certain restaurant caught my eye, and since I was also tasked with finding a catering service for a certain event, I approached the manager to ask for details. It was then that I found out that the owner was also there. Of course I talked to him as well... and after we got his contact details, the guy was kind enough to give us free food! O_O (It was actually free tasting day, but still lol)


          The restaurant's name is B. Wings. If you happen to be along Katipunan Rd. you might want to check them out for a meal.

          And for now...


          ... Although I don't have much to talk about it because I was away for most of the day on a hike at Ipo Dam, the event itself was a success, and I plan on going to the main event to see it through. Good job GTMAC team!

No comments:

Post a Comment