Pages

Monday, May 23

Let's Play! Touhoumon: World Link - HELLO WARUDO





Welcome to my very first Let's Play post! For my first series we'll play the not-so-new Pokemon mod, Touhoumon: World Link. Now it's not my first time playing Touhoumon and in fact I've played a LOT of it already. I'm just sad that the version I'm playing ain't finished yet (the one with the Hakurei Dungeon underground). And so while I wait for the impossibility of it being finished, let's play another.

Also please bear in mind that this game is not, in any way, owned by me. This probably counts as a disclaimer, so meh. Let's start now.

Also note that I am the type who gives nicknames to every single Touhoumon I catch, even if the nickname I give them is a shitty as more shit piled on top of a mound of shit. This Let's Play may contain a bit of swearing, and in advance, I apologize but that's just the way I am. However I will try to perform a great and interesting run-through of this game, which may be hard since this is really the first time I'm gonna play World Link.

Suggestions as to which Touhoumon I should use is very welcome. I am a Touhou fan and I do not mind using anybody.

Again, this is my first time playing World Link, so forgive me if I do something completely moronic. Now, without further ado, Let's Play!


The main screen with Kanako is fabulously done!


WTF is a Boneka?


That's a Kogasa


Sorry, skipped because the other parts were not special.


I have a knack of naming the main characters to their suggested names...

Skipped after the setting of clock part...


I can try all I want and NEVER watch that show. EVER.


I thought that Birch guy lived here >_>


Upstairs my ass


Holy crap we have Houdini right here...!


Sounds kinky...


Your dad stalks me...!?


<3


Good luck helping your dad...!


 ಠ_ರೃ

And so after convincing myself that no matter how long I wait this girl Mary would never leave her seat to actually go and "Help" her dad, I decide to leave her alone to her PC.


... Like I have any choice...?


The suspense is killing me


OH MY GOD THESE ARE YOUR STARTERS??!! HOLYFREAKINGSHITWOWOMGWTFBBQ

Of course, Kurumi all the way since Touhoumon Fire Red ;)


Your BERO BERO BAAAAA is not strong...!


I think you got this the other way around...


Great so my dad stalks me too...?


Nope. She was too busy playing TF2 while you were pissing your pants on the road.


There concludes my first segment of the game. I've now gotten Kurumi, a loli vampire!


Please don't berate my naming issues. And don't ask where I get those names. In any case, for the next segment we tackle our soon-to-be-rival-and-love-interest, Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment