Pages

Thursday, September 27

Some Psychologic Bullcrap

Time for some good old ranting...!

Well then, I've seen better days...



It has recently come to my attention that policies that tend to be common sense, like "do not drink beer while upside down in [insert location here]", have a tendency to become the most overlooked ones in the list. For example, there are policies concerning the smoking of tobacco in public places such as malls, restaurants and the like. However, why do we still see smokers?

The thing is that these kinds of policies, as they are driven by a kind of sense of respect towards the people who might be annoyed at the gesture, are usually followed. However, for those who are seemingly violating these on purpose, the usual reason for it is "hey, nobody minds" or "it's not like I'll kill anybody." The lack of enforcement of such policies are a big factor too, but let's just skip over the management side of the problem.

The problem is not just limited to smoking. Almost every other policy that tend to be overlooked end up being abused one way or another. Why? Well, it's most probably because we tend to become so comfortable of ourselves that we become trusting of our actions enough to just let ourselves be "carried by the wind." This, unfortunately, just makes us follow instinct and allows us to do shit we're not supposed to do.

No, it's not. Get back to your games

So what's my point? Nothing, really. I'm just REALLY depressed about a recent mistake that I did... Now I'm not going to point fingers, but seriously, I need something to cheer me up...

Comfort me prz...


No comments:

Post a Comment