Pages

Thursday, September 27

Phantasy Star Online 2

I swear this game is so fab

The Phantasy Star franchise is a long-running series of games set in a futuristic world of Gurhal. Now, I've been playing Phantasy Star ever since the release of Phantasy Star Universe 2 (oh god those were the good times), and I gotta say that I've been a big fan ever since. I played PSU2:AotI, the portable versions up to Infinity (but I couldn't understand shit), and now they released PSO2.

mfw the game was free. NOSRSLY

Yes you heard me right, the game is totally FREE!!!!!!!!!!to play. That is, you can play the game without paying a cent (excluding electricity bills and the price for a new video card that can handle the game), but you need to pay SEGA to get an alternate currency that allows you to buy special, limited-edition items. Well, providing you such at farming money, you should just pay SEGA, right?

Well that was the idea of many foreign players. However, due to a past malicious action done to the server by foreign players, SEGA has (temporarily?) banned foreign transaction to acquire Arks Cash... DAMN!


Well in any case, I'll leave it here for now. I have other things to do. Oh and if you're ever in Ship 07? Drop me a hi and I'll reply if I'm online ;D

I'll be sure to say "Hi" XD




No comments:

Post a Comment