Pages

Sunday, April 10

Touhou Cards 1


Okay so I was busy doing nothing but attempting backflips while holding onto my lovely green foldable chair I suddenly had an enlightening idea that will probably rock the world from its foundations.

I could do something better than wasting my life!

So I went to my computer, booted my prehistoric CPU and waited for the five-decade loading time to finish and opened up my Magic Set Editor to make the greatest cards one could ever dream of seeing in their lifetime. So here are some of the results.

These cards are actually serious, though.

Okay so here we go...

First card is Fujiwara no Mokou


First up is her basic abilities. Okay so she has Haste, something I think absolutely fits her since people usually identify her with physical superiority. She also has Trample, which is part of her "strategy" which I will explain in amazing detail later on. She is Indestructible for obvious reasons; she is a godamn immortal for heaven's sake. Oh and to balance her, I made her so she couldn't untap naturally

Her next ability, since she doesn't untap, costs two red mana to forcefully untap her... but with her Power at 40 and a Trample to boot I think two red mana is too small.

Now her next ability basically balances (I think) her 40/5 P/T. As it states, she will deal no damage if a creature with power 7 or more blocks her, despite the Trample. However, since creatures with 7 power or more are hard to summon and, as a result, hard to lose, then it will really leave your opponent crippled whether they took actual damage or not.

Now the next ability is just in case she gets blocked by a million creatures enough to drop her 40 power to negative numbers, but with powers not equalling or exceeding 7. This kills every creature that blocked her, simple as that.

Yes I was drunk while doing this, and I was talking with the greatest person in the world who rivals Arnold Schwarzenegger on the awesomeness scale.

Next card is...


Now she costs 5 mana all-in-all but I honestly think she should cost more.

She has Trample, same as Fujiwara no Mokou but in this case this is because she could make herself grow CRAZY BIG. Oh and she has Defender, just to balance her other abilities >.>

Second ability! Wow. She's five to cast yet she comes into play with eight +1/+1 counters. That's a 5-to-cast creature with a 10/10 scale! Well then again, nothing in Gensokyo is balanced so there. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it's broke, break it some more!

Her other abilities juggle her +1/+1 counters a bit, but in my opinion her skills are still broken as shit. Since she can basically lose a +1/+1 counter to gain a +5/+5 boost and lose another counter to actually attack with the boost, her skillset is broken as fuck.

Well that's it for now it's 10:54 in the evening. I'm sleepy as shit. I'm running on rust in my tank right now and the sky is calling my name, so it's time for adios!

Until next time fellow bored people~!

No comments:

Post a Comment